This is the first year that I have had the kids write letters to Santa. In previous years, I think they've just been too young and haven't really gotten into the whole Santa thing. This year though, Jayce has been very curious and excited about Santa coming. And since he's so into it, Ryleigh is too. So I had the kids pick out pictures of what they wanted Santa bring them and then we wrote the letters together. I'm still not sure what I am going to do with them. We talked about putting it in their stockings that are hanging up behind them in these pics, and let Ralph our Elf take them to Santa. But still haven't done it. So we'll see what we decide to do.
I held Jayce's hand as he wrote the letter to Santa and he glued on the pics :) I did the same thing with Ryleigh. They have been very proud of their letters!
Ryleigh's letter to Santa says: Dear Santa, I've been a good girl this year. Please bring me a Make Me Better Baby Doll Set and a Dollhouse. Thank you and Merry Christmas. Love, Ryleigh, Age 2
It's just been in the past couple weeks that Ryleigh has been VERY into her baby dolls. She takes them everywhere she goes and plays with them all day long. It's been fun watching her get so into something since she's never really had a toy that she's really loved.



1 comments:
Super Cute!
Post a Comment