Sunday, December 4, 2011

Visiting Santa

Yesterday the kids and I went to a craft fair on the Naval base.  I had heard that Santa was going to be there and well since we don't have a mall anywhere near us, I figured it might be our only chance to see Santa.  The kids were really excited about seeing him.  I was kinda disappointed with Santa, but luckily the kids didn't know any different.  So Santa's beard was falling off and he barely talked to the kids at all, but they got to tell him what they wanted.  Jayce asked for a Big talking McQueen, Finn and Mater.  Ryleigh asked for a doll house.  So I guess we'll see if they've been good enough kiddos this year to get what they asked for :)

 Meeting Santa-December 2011


Photobucket

1 comments:

Lacey said...

That is probably how most Santas are. ;0) Not too often are you spoiled with a real beard. SAnta should look into the Loving Family Dollhouse. It has been a HIT in our house for years. We still add to it for every occassion!!