Friday, May 25, 2012

First Bestie

Since moving to  Maryland Ryleigh has made her first "real" friend.  A friend who she asks to play with regularly and talks about frequently. It is so sweet to see how their friendship has grown over the past several months.  Ryleigh would see Penny every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday when we took Jayce to school.  Penny's older brother went to the same school so it was a nice quick visit with each other.  Some mornings when the boys were at school the girls would play together.  A couple of times either my friend Erin or I would watch each others girls so that they could play and we could run errands or do a few things kid free. It was nice.  But I'm sad to say that Ryleigh's first bestie is moving...moving back to Seattle.  Her Daddy's 2 year project here is over and they are moving.  Not only is she losing her bestie, but I'm losing an amazing friend too.  I know that Ryleigh won't remember her first best friend forever, but I sure will.  We will miss you Penny Morgan! You are such a sweet sweet girl. You have a super sweet Momma and I hope you grow up to be just like her!





 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lacey said...

I love sweet, early friendships- so sweet. It will be fun to watch their relationship grow. Ellie, Gavin, and Hads all have friends since they were young, and I love that they are all still close. Hope you guys are doing well as a new family of three!!