Saturday, May 5, 2012

Two Months Old!


I can't  believe that two months has come and gone! Our sweet princess is now two months old! She is an absolute gem to have around! She is a very easy going baby.  She loves her siblings.  She just stares at them and probably wonders what the heck they are doing :) Brynna is an excellent nurser! I am so glad too.  This time around, we have not given her any bottles.  I have had to pump a few times, but we are saving that for emergencies.  We did have an issue with Thrush, but I am pretty sure that we are both free and clear of that.  Which has made a huge difference in Brynna! She is now so much more content and can actually sit by herself for a while without crying.  Our nights were tough for a while, but now she's lovely! She loves her carseat, which is a good thing because she's in it most mornings :) We are always going somewhere and she doesn't mind tagging along.  She LOVES to be held and she wants to be held facing out.  She wants to see what's going on. She can sleep anywhere.  She can sleep through any noise.  She actually sleeps better when it's noisy.  If it is quiet, then wide awake she gets.  It's kinda funny.  Oh how we love this little bundle of love!!! She is a perfect gift from God! 
So at 2 months old Brynna is: 
*Sleeping through the night.  She sleeps on average 7-9 hours. From about 10:30-7:30.
*In size 1 diapers
*Wearing 0-3 month clothes
*Weighs 10lbs 5.5oz  (32 percentile)
*22 inches long (32 percentile)
*Head is 15 inches in circumference (25 percentile)

So since Brynna has been born, she has gained 4 pounds and 3 ounces.  She has also grown 3 inches. Wow! Her smaller size at birth isn't making that much of a difference.  She will soon catch up to her older siblings! But here are some comparisons to Ryleigh at that age. I don't have any measurements for Jayce at this age, because I didn't start blogging until he was 4 months old.  But I'm sure he was bigger than this :) Here are Ryleigh's stats at this age.
Ry weight:11.8lbs (75%)
Ry height: 22 3/4 inches long (50-75%)
Now remember Ryleigh also started two pounds heavier than Brynna when she was born :) 

I also went back to my blog posts of when Ryleigh was 2 months old to compare pictures and WOW does Brynna look so much like her big sis! There is no doubt that we are going to have two beautiful girls on our hands!


 Brynna
 


Ryleigh

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We love you sweet Brynna and we can't wait to see how you grow over the next months!
Love, Mommy
 
 
Photobucket 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Paige said...

They do look a lot alike! What cuties!!