Today at Jayce's preschool they had Mother's Day Tea for all the moms. It was fun and so very special! They had childcare for all our other kiddo so that we could just enjoy our time with our special preschoolers! I am so glad too. It was precious! Jayce came in with his class and they sang a song to us. Then Jayce's teacher read a poem and when it got to each child they came and brought us each a rose and some chocolates. It was really cute. They also had a yummy lunch for all of us. Such sweet times to remember with my boy!
My boy about to bring me my rose and chocolates.
So excited to be having a tea party with Mommy!
He's what made this mommy a mommy :)
Some special things that he made for me.
Jayce took this picture and he was very proud of it! I think he did a great job.









1 comments:
Awww...I'm so impressed you weren't crying in the photos! I would have been a basket case!
Post a Comment