Thursday, August 2, 2012

5 months old

 
Today Brynna is FIVE months old!!! I can't believe it! In one short month she will be half a year old! Time has just flown by so far, which makes me sad because I know that soon she won't be a baby anymore.  Brynna is a sweet sweet little girl.  She LOVES her big brother and big sister.  Loves Loves Loves them! She will seek them out and spot them then get a huge grin on her face.  Jayce and Ryleigh are the only ones who can quickly get her to laugh.  She thinks they are hilarious!! Dinner time is fun because Jayce and Ryleigh are more into getting Brynna to smile at them then they are with eating their own dinner.  I have finally stopped swaddling Brynna.  I bought a sleep sack for her instead of the swaddler.  She was getting irritated that her arms were locked in and was waking up several times a night screaming.  So with some trial by error, I finally figured it out. She is now sleeping much better which means that I'm sleeping much better! Brynna isn't much of a day sleeper.  She cat naps through much of the day.  Her longest nap is about an hour to an hour and a half.  But she naps about 4 times a day.  I don't put her to bed at a very consistent time, but once she goes to bed she wakes up about once to eat and then goes right back to bed.  She is a very amazing go with the flow baby.  She is schlepped all over the place and just sleeps where ever she needs to.  She is still a wonderful nurser.  She does get distracted sometimes and every now and then I have to take her to my room where it's quiet and feed her there.  Brynna is in size 2 diapers and is still in 0-3 clothes which is crazy! I am so glad though, because I haven't had to buy any new clothes yet.  She can wear all of Ryleigh's clothes so far.  I'm glad that it gets cooler here because Ryleigh was 6 months old in December and Brynna will be 6 months old in September.  So here's to hoping that she will stay petite so that she can wear all of Ryleigh's clothes! Brynna loves to be held and she absolutely lets you know when she wants you to hold her. Brynna is also getting very close to being able to sit up by herself.  She can roll from back to front and doesn't like to be on her tummy too much.  She can scoot all over her mat.  She can roll over from tummy to back if she really wants to.  Brynna LOVES the water.  She loves going to the pool and doesn't bother her at all when she is splashed with water.  And since we go to the pool so often and she has little rolls on her legs, she actually has white marks in the creases of her legs! HAHA!  Oh we love this girl so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives! We love you Brynna!

 Sweet sisters! These two love each other so much.  It's so precious to watch!
I'm so blessed to have these three loves. 
Photobucket

0 comments: