This boy is wild about playing soccer soon. He can't wait. And pretty much puts on his shinguards, socks and shoes EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! :) Such a cutie!
One afternoon I watched two of my girfriends kids...both ladies had to take their daughters to their school orientation and I thought it would be more fun for them to take them without their siblings. So we got to have fun for a little while. I bought them sun catchers to paint and they thought it was awesome!
The girls making beautiful sun catchers
And the boys painting their car and dog
Ryleigh LOVES being able to hang out with her friend Brylee.
Best Buddies!
This beauty came with me to the foot doctor and she was my entertainment. She had a blast playing with the paper on the table while I waited to see the doc. She melts my heart! I just love her sweet smile to death!
She found her Bubba's nerf gun and thought she was all that. She's gonna cause some trouble one of these days.
This past weekend it was rainy ALL weekend long....and Daddy has been out of town. So we needed to get some outside time. They loved being able to play in the rain.















1 comments:
Boys and their sports! Mine are obsessed too! And what a sweet baby! Blessings! Visiting from www.toshowthemjesus.com
Post a Comment