Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cute Videos

I have been awful at videoing my kids lately, but I have been able to catch a couple....with my iphone of course so I'm not sure they are that great of quality. But any video is better than no video. 
 
First of all my kids LOVE singing worship songs.  Probably because that pretty much all we listen to, but anyway....they love it and I love hearing them sing.  I especially love hearing them sing the words without any help from the music.  They are beginning to memorize them and it's sweet to hear.  I am hoping that God is just looking down on them with a huge smile. 
This first video...I was trying to sneak a video, but he caught me.  So then I asked him to sing it again but he knew I was videoing him. 
He was singing the song Lay Me Down by Chris Tomlin.  Google the song...it is a great song and we LOVE it.  I think it's so sweet seeing him sing it with no help from anything music. 
 
And finally...here's our little trouble maker.  She isn't interested in any type of food at all.  She gags at anything I put in her mouth. She's so funny, but also frustrating.  I just wish she would like something.  I guess she's stuck having breastmilk until she decides that food would be good to eat.
 
Photobucket

1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Such sweet videos.
Poor Brynna, I guess eventually she will love solids.

(that bib reminded me of another little girl, made me smile)