Wednesday, May 22, 2013

White House Easter Egg Roll

My kids and I had the awesome benefit of attending the White House Easter Egg Roll this year!  A friend of mine from church had gotten tickets from her school.  She told my girlfriend Christie about them and Christie told me.  So a group of us went into DC on Monday to start our adventure.  Christie, myself and our five kids began our fun adventure on the metro train.  The metro is about an hour drive from our house.  So it was a long day for us.  We left the house around 9am and didn't get back until around 6pm.  It wasn't quite what I was expecting. There were way too many people and not enough time to do anything.  We had to wait in line for like forever and then once we got in on the lawn, we were only there for like 45 minutes.  But with all the people around,  you had to wait in more lines....so it just wasn't totally worth it.  A great one time experience...but I'm pretty sure we won't do that again. 


























Photobucket

1 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so fun!! How memorable for them!!