Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fishin off the dock

While we were at the lake Pop and Uncle Layne took the two older boys fishing off the dock at the family lake house. Of course, the boys don't care where they fish or what they catch. The first night the boys caught fish like crazy. Each boy caught like 5 fish and then the second night it the fish must have caught on to what we were doing because they only caught a couple that night. It sure was fun to see the looks on the boys faces when they caught the fish. They were so excited to hook the fish, but when it came out they did not want to touch it. They also didn't want to put the worm on their hooks. They are boys from my own heart :) I enjoy fishing as long as I don't have to touch anything and as long as I am catching something. While the boys did some hardcore fishing, the girls and babies sat on the swing and enjoyed some time outside by the water.





2 comments:

Paige said...

I am sooo jealous!! Wish we were there!!!

Lacey said...

Pretty soon Jayce will the one fishing in those pictures.