Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Exersaucer



We have been wanting to get Jayce an exersaucer. We were waiting for Layne's sister to come back into town to buy one because she gets a discount at Target. So as we were waiting some friends of ours said that their daughter didn't use hers anymore and she would give us theirs. I couldn't believe that she was just going to give it to us. What a blessing!! So 0n Sunday they brought it to small group. Jayce LOVES it so much!!! He has been playing in one that Layne's mom has and one at the church. We decided to get him one for our house. He sat in it Monday morning for like 45 mintues. He even cried once when I took him out. Crazy kid! Here are some pictures of him in his new fun toy. Thanks Preece family for the awesome exersaucer!!!

4 comments:

ChrissyK said...

YOu can tell just by the look on his face how much fun he is having!

Rachel Cobb said...

so sweet and fun! I guess I'll need to get our exersaucer out for when ya'll come next week. I'm so excited!

Emily said...

Look how happy and cute he is!!

Lacey said...

Yep, looks like he likes it!! What a big boy!! He is precious!! And way to score a free exersaucer...

Sorry about the pink eye I was just reading another blog and they have it too. Must be going around.