Friday, August 1, 2008

AHHH Pink EYE!

So last weekend Jayce had some gunk in his eyes and I thought that it might be pink eye, but his eyes never turned pink and then it went away about Monday or so. Well....to find out I guess it was some form of pink eye, because he was so very sweet to give it to his Mommy!!! I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and my left eye started to feel funny. As the night went on my eye lid got really swollen and more and more gunk was in my eye. So this morning when I woke up I checked out my eye and sure enough it was pink and still swollen. I called the doctor first thing and got an appointment. SOOOO now I am on antibiotics and it should be gone. It's only contagious for 24 hours after you are on the antibiotics so hopefully I won't pass it on to anyone. BUT for the time being I had to throw out my contacts, my mascara, and am constantly disinfecting everything in the house.

1 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

Bless your heart! Pink eye is NOT fun! Hope layne doesn't get it!