Friday, August 1, 2008

The take down

Jayce is finally starting to take up for himself. Layne's sister and her boys were in town for about 3 weeks and she has a baby three weeks older than Jayce. He is not used to having anyone around so when he was around Noah he was kind of scared. Noah has two older brother's and pretty much has to stick up for himself. Jayce has not had that. When Noah would scoot over to him Jayce would freak out and scream for me. I guess he was tired of getting poked and grabbed by Noah because he finally figured out how to stick up for himself. So here are three pictures the first is them being sweet cousins holding hands. The second is one of Jayce figuring out how to get Noah back for all the other times he would beat up Jayce. The third is Jayce going in for the kill--taking down his cousin! It was so funny. I wish I could have gotten it on video!!


2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ohhhh... I am so glad you found my blog. I didn't know you had a blog, so this is great. Jayce is sure a cutie pie and you guys have had a very busy summer with him it sounds like! So glad you guys are enjoying parenthood and loving on your boy.

Rachel Cobb said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait to see Jayce and Tobin interract this week. SO EXCITED! OH- and what a CUTE new look for your blog! love it!