Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doom Day :)

So Thursday is the day.....I have to go back to work once again. I have to go back a couple days early since I am new to the district. Most teachers have to report on Monday the 18th. I have such mixed feelings about going back to work. I am really excited because I am at the school I have always wanted to be at, but then again I am leaving the love of my life at home. He's 6 months today and I just can't imagine not being with him. He's just getting so big and I love every minute that I get to spend with him. I really am excited about being at McCullough though. I have wanted to teach at this school since I did my student teaching there. I know that this is what God wants for our family, but it is still hard to leave my precious little boy with someone else--his daddy :) I know I am retarded, he will be taken care of so well. Please keep me and my family in your prayers these next few weeks as we transition to something that we all are not familiar with. It is not the same as when I went back to work in May---much different feelings and a much more mobile baby :) I'll keep you guys posted on our transition.

1 comments:

Emily said...

You crack me up! You aren't retarded. That was so funny. I've been thinking about you the past couple of days, praying for you and your transition. I know it will be hard but you'll do great! And at least Jayce will be home with Layne. What a great feeling!