Wednesday thru Saturday Layne, Jayce and I drove to Oklahoma to visit Rachel, Tony and Tobin Cobb. They are our very best friends and we really wanted to see them before I went back to work, so this week was the perfect time to do it. I was SOOOOOOOO glad that I got to spend some time with Rachel. She is my best friend and I miss her being down the street from me. I wish we could do this more often and see them more, but I will take what I can get. We didn't really do much while we were there except spend some long lost time together. Friday night we went to downtown OKC where they call Bricktown. It was fun. We rode the water taxi through downtown Oklahoma City. I'm so glad that we got to go. On another note--Her son Tobin is almost 2 and is expecting a brother or sister in January/February. He did so good with Jayce he was making him laugh and he would love on him the entire time we were there. He would walk up to Jayce and kiss him on his head or give him a hug. If he saw Jayce didn't have his paci he would go and get it and put it in Jayce's mouth. He is going to be an awesome big brother. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we sure had fun while we were there. Here are some pictures of our trip and a couple videos of Tobin making Jayce laugh. They are really cute!















2 comments:
awe! Such cute videos! We miss you already! I need to upload photos on my blog, too! Call me sometime. Give Jayce a kiss for me!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I'm so glad. I'm sorry about the pink eye. That stinks! I hope you're able to enjoy your last few days at home.
Post a Comment