Saturday, August 16, 2008

55 Things About ME

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 to feed my son and then 8:45 to start my day

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I'm embarrassed to say Stepbrothers--very dirty, but funny.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast: Cereal or a bagel and fruit

6. What is your middle name? Leigh

7. What food do you dislike? FISH!!!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to CD's--I mostly listen to things on my IPOD that my husband has put on there

9. What kind of car do you drive? Black Mazda 3

10. Favorite sandwich? Quizno's Classic Club with Bacon on wheat bread

11. What characteristic do you despise? liars and show-offs

12.Favorite item of clothing? jersey knit Bermuda shorts

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Uhh---I guess New York and Co, which is where most of my clothes come from

15. Where would you retire? WOW--I have no idea. Somewhere with my husband :)

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 25th. A get-together with a bunch of my friends and family.

17.Favorite sport to watch? Football or Basketball--I am loving the Olympics though!!

18. Farthermost places you are sending this? ??? Who knows--whoever will read it

19.Person you expect to send it back first? NO clue

20.When is your birthday? January 4, 1983--I KNOW I AM YOUNG! :)

22.What is your shoe size? WELL---I USED to be a 6 1/2, but now that I have had a baby I am a 7

23.Pets? 1 Dog – Dazi, one husband-Layne (OH you said pets not pests) Just kidding!!

24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I start my new job with students a week from Monday!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mom and a teacher--go figure I am both!

26. How are you today? I’m good!!

27. What is your favorite candy? Dove Milk Chocolate

28. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer lilies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hmm...I look forward to every day.

30. What is your full name? Kristyn Leigh Turner Laughter

31. What are you listening to right now? The Olympics and my husband talking on IChat to Jason Johnson

32. What was the last thing you ate? Angel Food Cake and Strawberries

33. Do you wish on stars? yes

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK

35 How is the weather right now? Hot & humid

36 Favorite Restaurants: LOVE ME SOME CHUYS!!

37. Favorite soft drink: Dr. Pepper--but I prefer water

39. Real hair color? ??? I guess I would say the shade of “Dirty blonde”

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? A soccer ball

41. Summer or winter? Summer

42. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from my handsome husband!!

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea? Both--depends on the time of year

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course, who wouldn’t.

46. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago when I realized that I had to go back to work really soon!

47. What is under your bed? Hopefully nothing, but probably dog hair and dust

48. What did you do last night? Went to the in-laws and had dinner. Came home and watched the Olympics.
49. What are you afraid of? Losing my husband or son

50. Salty or sweet? Sweet, definitely sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? Like 3 I think

52. How many years at your current job? 4th year teaching--first year at my new school

53. Favorite day of the week? Definitely Friday and Saturday--Sundays are good too, but Monday always comes after it :(

54. How many towns have you lived? A lot- Albuquerque, NM; Buford, GA, Houston, TX; Commerce, TX; Huntsville, TX; Conroe, TX; Willis, TX; Spring, TX.

55. Do you make friends easily? I think so

0 comments: