When I picked Jayce up from church this morning I noticed that he had a scratch on his face. None of the workers said anything about it so I am guessing he did it to himself, but he sure has a large scratch on his face. Check out his poor church battle wound. He wouldn't quit closing his eyes when the flash went off, so it looks like he is drunk--but trust me he's not :)

Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
Poor little guy! I sure hope it wasn't Presley who did that to him. It couldn't be. She's too sweet!
Well, it wasn't Hadley- we missed church... Poor guy. Maybe next week you can teach him how to scratch back and we can find out who did it. :0)
Poor baby! I love your new floors and rug, though. Miss you!
Post a Comment