

Jayce is so silly. He won't roll over, but he has started sitting up by himself. He can roll over if he really really wanted to, but I think that he just doesn't ever want to. He would rather play like a big kid. He has always liked to sit up on the couch even when he was too little to sit there by himself. The other day my mom put him on the ground and he sat there by himself for quite a while. I was really shocked. So now we have been timing him to see how long he can sit there by himself. I think the longest is like almost 3 minutes. What I thought was even cooler was that he started to fall and pushed himself back up. Here are some pictures and one video of our little boy.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
So fun!!! He is growing up so fast!
What a big boy!!
That's so cute. I can't believe he's sitting up already!
Post a Comment