Whew!! I feel like the month of June was a huge blur. We were literally home for like only a week and a half the whole month of June. Layne worked three church camps and I went with him to two of them. I just couldn't handle going to all three. The last one I decided to stay at my parents house for the week. It sure was a fun and busy month, but we are SOOOOOO glad to be at home. Layne and I had planned on going on a vacation in August, but we have decided to forgo the vacation since we have been gone so much and get some furniture for the house. I am excited about that!!! The next few posts will catch you up on some fun things that have been going on.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
I guess that means you won't be coming to see us... *tear*
Post a Comment