Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back to normal

Well we are finally back at home and getting things back to normal. We got our power back on Saturday and finally got to sleep in our own beds on Sunday night. We went to Louisiana this past weekend to watch my brother play football. He's in college and is an awesome kicker for his team. He's a junior and has been kicking since his freshman year. He was an all-american last year and I can't wait to see what he accomplishes this year.

But---we are finally back at home. Since we have been at home Jayce has finally started sleeping through the night again!!!! HALLELUJAH, praise the LORD!!! We have also stopped giving Jayce meats altogether. We had discovered that they just don't settle well on his tummy and he is not going to eat meat until his tummy is ready. I am really sick of being puked on and so no meats for him!!

What else......our little boy is a master crawler and puller-uper :) He is SOOOO fast when he crawls also! I can't believe how fast he can get places. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments: