Thursday, October 23, 2008

What the HECK!?!?!?!


Two babies under the age of 2??!?!?!?! What are we thinking?!!!!

14 comments:

Amy said...

What the heck is right!!!!You are going to have your hands full, super full. Good luck

Ashley McWhorter said...

WOW, is all I can say! Congrats to you both!!! :)

Rachel Cobb said...

I'be been waiting for this post! I am so excited for you. Enjoy your time with Jayce before the next one comes! love you!

ChrissyK said...

Oh Golly! So I guess what you were feeling Sunday morning was NOT just a bug. :) I guess you are gonna want your maternity clothes back huh???

So when do you think you will be due? Summer time??? Well if you have a girl...I have TONS of little girl clothes that are perfect for that time of year if you want them.

Congratulations!!

Jacob and Emily said...

Babies all around McCullough! You drank the water here - see what happens!

Paige said...

Girl, I know exactly how you feel!!! Call me and we can rejoice and freak out together!! :)

schmidt said...

Congratulations! I always say...I'd rather these hands be full, than empty. :)

Emily said...

Yay! Congrats. We are so excited for you. We can't wait for little "Ike" to arrive. Haha!

We had so much fun tonight!!! I can't wait till we can all do it again.

Charli said...

I keep picturing the look I probably had on my face when you told me! I am excited for you! Buying baby gifts is so much fun. :) PS- I have started a blog even though our lives are boring and consumed with football season right now. But I wanted to start learning how to make my blog cute and play with all the features.

Lacey said...

Wowwy, wow, wow. Don't let people scare you. We did it. Brandon and Sharla did it. We love having our kids close. Heck we did it three times close. Gavin and Ellie are 20 months apart and when Hads was born we had three 4 and under. You will do GREAT!! Jace will LOVE having an instant playmate. What a blessing. Congratulations!! See you today!

Between the Dreaming said...

Heck Yea...is what I say!!! Seriously...Carson will be 5 next month, so literally we have 3 that are 4 and under!! IT CAN BE DONE!!! ;)) I couldn't be more thrilled for you both! You certainly caught me off guard this morning, what a blessing this is! Um, and a little 'Ike'.... I am totally cracking up right now!!

Love you both!!!

Jess Richey said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys!!

Jocelyn said...

WOW- congratulations! It will be an adventure!

Team Dale said...

Mine are 14 months and three weeks apart...I hope this will give you great JOY that it can be done, and it has been done...and YOU WILL LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT...with each and every day it gets easier! I am so happy for you, congratulations MOMMA!!