Tonight I took some video of Jayce. I hadn't posted anything lately so I thought I would give you some video of my baby boy talking, crawling and standing. He is such a fast crawler!! I have to say when he wants something he gets there QUICK!! He is a knee and foot crawler. He crawls on his left knee and uses his right foot to get him there quicker. It's quite cute! He just thinks he is such a big boy and I am loving it!! He is starting to copy you when you say a noise or do a gesture. He also says "dada" all the time!! I don't think he makes the connection between that and Daddy, but I sure wish he would say the "mama" sounds. It would make me feel better! :) Here's come video for you to enjoy.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so cute. I love the pictures in the other post from the football game. He's got the sweetest smile.
How cute! Jayce is so precious and getting SO big!
Post a Comment