

Today Jayce is 8 months old! The time seems to fly by faster and faster all the time! Jayce is the best little man any mom could ask for! He very rarely cries or fusses. He is always a face of smiles and laughs. He makes some pretty funny faces. He clapped for the first time yesterday. Now he thinks he is the coolest and will clap when we sing or when we cheer. Today he stood up for the first time by himself from a sitting position. WITH NO HELP FROM ANYTHING!!!! He is a fast little crawler. Just the absolute happiest baby ever. He makes everyone smile when he is around. I don't know one time when someone didn't say what a good and happy baby he is. We are lucky parents. He is not a big eater. He still loves his paci and his blanket. He is VERY ticklish! He is all boy! Loves to be outside and enjoys playing so that he gets dirty. He loves that his daddy will play rough with him. He is the joy of our lives. Here are some cute photos and videos of Jayce. Eight months old----WOW!!!!
Today we went to my parents house to help finish building their fence and Jayce played in the leaves and sawdust on their driveway. Forget the blanket--give me the good stuff. It was funny when he would crawl on the concrete. He didn't like the way it felt on his knees, but he really wanted to get to the leaves, so he would bear crawl. He also enjoyed playing with the block of wood that he found. Boys will be boys!
I totally freaked out when he stood by himself! You will hear me
yell at the end---sorry about that! :)



5 comments:
YAY!! So adorable! I loved the hat!!! You are a better mom than I...I don't want Zoie getting dirty. :(
What a doll baby! How do you get him to leave the hat on?
He is so cute!! What a cutie patootie!! And again- I love that hat!!
LOVE the videos, especially your squeal at the end. It makes me miss you so much!!! He's growing up so fast, you are such a great mommy!
He is SO cute. I love how he is alwasy so happy and sweet. He's also quite a snazzy dresser!
Post a Comment