One of my good friends is an amazing woman. I have known her for several years and she has always been an amazing person. She is a single woman who loves kids, but is unable to have them. For a little over a year she has been a foster mom to a beautiful baby boy whose mother was unable to take care of him. She got him when he was 10 days old and has been with her ever since. She got the call one night and was instantly a mommy. She did not have the 9 months prior to gear her up for motherhood. She instantly became a mom. And what a great mom was she. Then a few months later she got another call and she was blessed with another baby. This time a baby girl. I am so proud of her. Being a single mom to two babies. She has so much support from her family which is so awesome! I just am always amazed with my friend Jocelyn.
Yesterday was not such a happy day in her house. She got the call that she was going to have to give up her sweet baby boy who she was a mother to for over a year. Adrian was going to be placed in his mother's cousin's house along with his other siblings. I don't know how as a mother she could do this. I know that is part of the deal---but I don't think I would have the strength to do that. So please pray for my friend and her family as well as her babies. Please pray that Adrian is adjusting to his new family well. Pray for Jocelyn and her little girl that they will adjust to life without Adrian. Also pray for Jocelyn's family, they have been so involved in her babies lives--this is effecting them just as much as it is her. I am just at a loss with what else to say. You can see everything about the situation on her blog. Her name is Jocelyn--she's on my blog roll.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
I am literally in tears. What an amazing heart your friend has. I will keep the whole family in my prayers.
In my prayers for sure. I always have thought it would be awesome to foster a child but I know I would want to end up adopting them all.
I just went to your friends site and I am almost POSITIVE that I sold her my double stroller off of Woodlands online. I feel horrible that I didn't just give it to her. Anyway, small world. She will be in my prayers.
Thank you Kris... thank you is all I can say.
Post a Comment