The weekend before Halloween, Layne, Jayce and I went over to Josh and Danielle Agnew's house to do some pumpkin carving. While we there our friend Elizabeth was there with her little boy Tyler. Tyler is about 2 months older than Jayce and they sure had a great time playing together. While they were there, Tyler found Danielle's plastic sack drawer and then it was all over for the boys. They wanted nothing to do with anything but those plastic sacks!! It was so cute watching them grab them out of the drawer and try to get them from each other. I have a few pics and some video of the fun times.



Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
so cute! They were having such a great time!
It still blows me away to think that even at 8 months that they are aware of stuff and can play with other children. I still like to think of them as a "baby."
That is so cute! I love their cute little laughs. I have a plastic bag drawer, too. I bet Presley would LOVE that!
I am so jealous! I can't wait until you guys come up here so Noah and Jayce can play together!
Post a Comment