I feel like such a bad mom! Jayce was nine months old last week, but I haven't had the time or the energy to post about it. I have been SOOOO tired lately. I don't have a cute pic of my cute boy....but here's what we found out at the doctor. My wonderful hubby took our sweet baby boy to the doctor and while they were there we found out that he now weighs 19 pounds. He is 29 3/4inches long. Everything looks great! He is such a healthy little boy. We are truly blessed!! While they were there, Layne asked the doc about Jayce not feeding himself....he said that was fine. He will learn to in the next few months. He did ask us to try to get him to hold his bottle so that he's not 2 and still wanting us to hold his bottles. No thank you!! Jayce is such a happy, bubbily boy. He almost never has a sad look on his face. He still likes to scower at people until he knows that it is okay to smile at them. He is standing on his own. He thinks it is hilarious to stand up in the tub and fall down so that the water splashes all over him. Mommy and Daddy tell him he shouldn't do it, but he doesn't like to listen to us. He is an early riser. 6:30 is normally our wake up call in the Laughter household these days. He is still so cuddly and I LOVE it!!! He loves to crawl over and give Mommy and Daddy kisses. He also loves to watch Dazi eat dinner and sometimes try to help her eat dinner. Gosh I love that little boy. Hopefully during Thanksgiving break I can get some cute photos of our little love.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
Ok, I can totally tell you are smitten with this little boy. :) He is a cutie.
Can you even imagine feeling the same with baby number two??? That is something I am looking forward to...seeing if it is really true to love 2 children the same like my mom always told me.
He is so sweet. I just love that little man. He is such a cuddler- much unlike my little momma. I had so much fun playing with him in the nursery the other day. Him and his girlfriend LOVE eachother. :0)
Post a Comment