Friday, November 14, 2008

Snapfish books

This lady I work with was watching Oprah..or she heard about this on Oprah and told us about it at work. Oprah and Snapfish are offering this thing where you can sign up on Snapfish and get a free picture "scrap" book. I signed up Layne and myself, so we are getting two. They are a $30 value and all you have to do is pay shipping. What great gifts!!! So go to this site and sign up. The only kicker is that you have to sign up by tonight!!!!! After you sign up you have until Sunday to get all your pictures set up and completed. Check it out!! I have several friends at work who have already done it and they only paid shipping!! What a deal.


This is a deal from Snapfish where you can get one of their cool books that displays your kids artwork or pictures of your children in a hard-bound book- all for only the cost of shipping. It is a $30 value and it is real. I did mine last night! They would make great gifts if you have the time. You have to sign up for the offer by the end of today, but you have until Sunday night to put in the pictures. Share with anyone!
http://www2.snapfish.com/info18

0 comments: