Jayce has started really walking with his little walker. He has had it for about a month and a half now, but just recently really started using it. He thinks he is so big and loves us to watch him walk. He will even sometimes wave "bye-bye" to us when he's walking away. When he first started walking with it, he would push it really far from him and then walk up to it. He's getting better now and so he stays with it much better. He pushes it all over until he hits something. He hasn't figured out how to move it out of the way.
He also has this toy that he loves to drive. He will sometimes get so into it! I think that it's hilarious, but I'm his mom also. I am a bit biased. He sure is turning into a real funny kid. He makes Layne and I laugh so much these days!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
Hadley took her first steps on Thanksgiving...I missed it. We don't have a walker but she is a fan of walking the chairs around the house. LOL. He is so cute. Getting so big. I especially love him and his Charlie Brown tree. Too cute! They are growing too fast!
Post a Comment