So today was my first doctor appointment.....or so it was supposed to be. Layne picked me up from school today and I called the doctor's office to tell them that we were running a little late. Well it sure was a good thing that I called. This is how the conversation went:
Me: "Hi, this is Kristyn Laughter and I have an appointment at 11:30, but we are running a little late.:
Receptionist: "Oh okay...(looking at the calendar)....What did you say your name was? What time was your appointment?'
Me: "Kristyn Laughter and 11:30."
Receptionist: "Um, you are not on our schedule."
Me: "WHAT?!?! I called two weeks ago and scheduled this appointment. How can I NOT be on the schedule?"
SOOOO...there you have it. I was so upset. I was really looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat and making sure everything is great. NOW I have to wait until NEXT Wednesday. GRRRR!!! So----you get to wait with me :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
NOOOOOO...i purposely came on here to check on your appointment. Grrrr is right. I would be so bummed. Next Wednesday???? They couldn't fit you in sooner? Wahhhh!!
That must be a big let down! Sorry!!
waiting patiently on your news from the doctor today. :0)
Post a Comment