Jayce is all boy! He loves to play rough and Layne loves to play rough with him. So therefore they both have a bunch of fun together!! Check out this video I took of Layne throwing Jayce on the bed. Don't freak out...they were really have a bunch of fun. Jayce always comes back for more when him and Layne play rough. ENJOY! :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

7 comments:
Wow, cute. I am such a worry wart. I tell Daniel to wait til I am not around to do all that rough playing, otherwise I freak out! What in the world will I do with a boy.????
I agree with your friend, Chrissy K... I would be freaking out! :)
That's so funny. He looks like a limp little rag doll being tossed around!
That is so adorable. I love it.
-Kristen
Looks like he is having so much fun! But I too would be freaking!!!
What a talker! He sounds like he is having a blast!
Yikes! He is a dare devil already. Watch out for him when he gets older! Haha! ;) Hope you had a great weekend. See you at work.
Post a Comment