Friday, March 13, 2009

5th Anniversary

Today is mine and Layne's fifth wedding anniversary! We have actually been together for nine years now. I just have to say that I am a very lucky woman. Layne is the best husband for me. He is the love of my life and my high school sweetheart. He knows exactly how to make me laugh when I am sad, upset or happy. He is such an amazing dad to Jayce. Jayce looks up to him and absolutely loves his Daddy! I thank God every day for bringing a man like Layne into my life and allowing him to choose me to be his wife for forever. He has a great family and an amazing heart for Jesus. He is a very hard worker for our family and also loves to play. I am blessed that he is so laid-back about things. He is absolutely perfect for me. Thanks honey for being such a great Man to me and Daddy to Jayce. I love you so much and look forward to the rest of our lives together.

My Prom-May 2001

Our Wedding Day-March 13, 2004

To now

Time sure flies when you're havin' some fun!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Any big plans?

Lacey said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great night!!

Jess Richey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

ChrissyK said...

You guys look so cute! Congratulations!