My son is so expressive! Ever since he was born he has always had some crazy expressions. Layne and I laugh so much at all the different expressions he can make. Tonight was no different. We went to Chick-fil-a for a friends birthday and while we were there Jayce was making faces at everyone. Since people were watching and laughing at him, he had to ham it up. Here are three expressions that we caught with the camera. The last one is my absolute favorite!! He's so funny!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago




5 comments:
Way too funny. The last one is my favorite too.
I love the last one. He is too cute!
OH MY GOODNESS! I truly could not stop laughing when I saw him doing those silly faces! SO much fun!!!!
I ALSO LOVE THE LAST ONE! I hope my kids are even half as cute as him! He's amazing- but of course, look at who his parents are! :)
haha, so funny! So so cute.
Post a Comment