Today Layne put Jayce to bed for a nap with his diaper on and his night shirt. Layne said that Jayce played in bed for a little bit and I guess he sure did have a good time. I don't think Layne realized what that little boy was capable of. When he went in to wake him up to leave for Nana's house----this is what he found. :)
Layne said that while Jayce was asleep he had peed in his bed. So we had to wash his sheets and some blankets. Silly boy. That will teach Daddy a valuable lesson....don't put the kid to sleep withOUT any pants on!! :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

6 comments:
Too funny! Look at that little tooshie.
hahaha. So funny and I am glad that you got a picture of it to remember.
Way funny!
Love it! Cutie patootie! :)
Awww...look at that little cute tush. So cute. You guys are lucky he just peed. :) I have had the surprise of the other before. ;-O
Funny! What a cutie!
That's hilarious! These kids are sooo smart!!!
Post a Comment