Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sit N Spin

Jayce got a Sit N Spin from my parents for his birthday. He really wasn't old enough or strong enough to use it, but he has been practicing! Tonight I heard him grunting in his play room and thought that he was pooping, but I was wrong! He was in there trying his hardest to use his Sit N Spin. I moved it to the hard floor and he was more successful on it. Here's a quick video of his time on the Sit N Spin.


Don't you love how he has made his own way of using the toy! Boys will be boys. If you notice he almost makes it tip over, but he is our little cautious boy!

3 comments:

Charli said...

I absolutely love it that sitting and spinning wasn't cool enough, so he decided to STAND and spin! ;) What a cutie! I think that is the most precious thing I have seen in a long time! He is SOOO CUTE!

Lacey said...

Awww...he is so cute...and smart too!! I love that he stands on it to spin at the end. So cute.

ChrissyK said...

Too cute! he is so creative with new ways to ride it!