Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Wrestlers

My kids LOVE to wrestle with their daddy!!!! When Daddy gets home, Jayce will say to Daddy, "sit down Daddy! Sit down!" Meaning he wants him to sit on the floor and wrestle. Ryleigh has been watching them do this for months now and is finally ready to get in on the action. The other day Jayce and Daddy were wrestling and I was holding her. She almost jumped out of my arms to try to get over to the boys. She was tired of being left out. I couldn't believe how fast she crawled over to them and just hopped on top of them. She is so funny when she wrestles. She will get up on her knees and then just plop down on top of either Jayce or Daddy. She has also figured out how to wrestle with just Jayce with Daddy isn't home. It's so much fun to watch and listen to them giggle. There are also some cries every now and then, but they shake it off and then get right back in there and wrestle some more. Here's a video of them wrestling, but it doesn't capture how much fun they really have. I'll try to get a better one sometime soon. I sure love all THREE of my kids!! :)


1 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Just saw the video. So cute and fun.