Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So beautiful!

Last week a friend of mine, Carla, took Ryleigh's one year photos. To say they turned out great is an understatement! She did an amazing job and today we finished the shoot. When I get those I will show you all those too. I just want to warn you that you are going to be bombarded with LOTS of pictures of Ryleigh. She did such a great job and she looks so beautiful in every pic. I can't believe she's ONE and how much she's grown up.
















6 comments:

ChrissyK said...

How are you going to pick which pictures you want? That is gonna be a tough job. They are all so cute!

Jess Richey said...

What beautiful pictures!!! They are ALL great!

Anonymous said...

awe she's soooo precious!! I love all of the pics!!! She has the cutest expression.

Lacey said...

Cute girl. I love the vintage-y one with her holding a porch ledge and looking over in the polk dress. So cute. She is a doll. Still can't believe she is one!

Jacob and Emily said...

Those are really really good! Ryleigh looks absolutely adorable. Great pics.

Jen said...

Love the zebra ottoman and the one of the both of you. They all look awesome! You've got the perfect balance, the all-American boy and the girly-girl! Best of both worlds.