I bought Ryleigh a onesie a while back and thought it would be cute to wear for her birthday. Then the more and more I thought about it, I decided that I could make a tutu to match it and she would look super cute! So off to Hobby Lobby I went. They had the perfect colors of tulle to match her onesie!!! I was so excited. So here's what my little princess will be sporting on Wednesday next week, when she turns ONE *tear,sniff,sniff* and then again at her b-day party that Saturday.

Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
Very cute! I would ask you to make me one.. but Im 32 and would look super silly in one. Also, unfortunately i am having another son, so I lose out on getting one for my new baby. Big Bummer
BUT, very cute!!!! Go ahead and continue to spoil and doll up your little girl all you want. It goes by quickly when they let you make all the decisions on how they look. I have most say, but Caitlyn still requests a braid or something simple instead of big bows.
How precious! Enjoy dressing up that precious baby girl of yours! I can't believe she's turning one!
So cute! Coincidentally, I saw something the other day & immediately thought of you. You're always so good at whipping something up for that precious girl.
It appeared to be a t-shirt with a tutu sewn on at the hemline. The result -- a dress!
Hope you're enjoying your summer!
I always admire when mom's can make their kid's clothes! So cute! I think I'm going to have to learn for sure if we have a girl
Post a Comment