My little baby girl, it seems like we brought her home just yesterday.....turned ONE Wednesday, June 16. I can't believe it!!!! She's grown so much so quickly! She is an absolute blessing to all our lives! She loves all of us so much and has a huge heart. She loves coming into the living room when she wakes up each morning and seeing Jayce. She points to him immediately and says, "Jaaa" I love it! She laughs at pretty much anything Jayce does, but she also cries at him. She doesn't like it when he tackles her or takes her toys. She is learning to stick up for herself. I am amazed at how many things she can say and do at just one year old. She's very into mimicking. She likes to mimick any sounds that you make or any movements that you do. She is an absolute riot!!!! She has been crawling for about 6 weeks and wants to walk so badly. She cruises the furniture, but is scared to take a step on her own. She likes to stand by herself, but can't do it for too long yet. She'll be walking before we know it. I can't wait to watch her grow this year and see what kind of a girl she grows into.
For her birthday this year we took her to Itz. It seems like the perfect place to take her since she had an older brother with her and two of her older cousins. We wanted everyone to have some fun, so it was back to Itz for us. She had a great time! She even got to eat cake for the first time. She LOVED it!! It was hilarious watching her. She only used one finger to eat her cake, until I showed her to use her whole hand. Such a silly girl :)

















Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

6 comments:
I can't believe Ryleigh is one years old! She's so precious! I love her big smiles & how much she loves her brother! It looks like she had a fun birthday!
One already! You make being a mommy look so fun! From the pics they seem like they both have HUGE personalities. :D I use Dr. Westmoreland. I think she's fairly new there. She's a spunky little lady. I really like her. I was going to Texas Women's Hospital (I was seeing the doc who delivered ME) but I'm sooo glad we chose a doctor here in The Woodlands because it's soooo conveniently close!
Ahhh looks like she had so much fun! Love that sweet little girl! My goodness time flies, doesn't it? I heard it goes by faster with each child....
What an adorable princess! I LOVE her tutu!!!!
I can't believe she is ONE!! I have loved being able to enjoy in her first year of life. Well, really first year and 9 months. :P) She is adorable! Looks like she had a GREAT first birthday!! Happy Belated Ryleigh!
Awww such cute pictures!!! This year has gone by SO fast, what a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment