I am a day late, but yesterday Ryleigh was 14 months old! I just can't believe how the time is flying by! Ryleigh is getting better and better at walking. I think by the end of the month she will be walking like a real person. :) HA. Ryleigh is such a riot! She is so much more clingy to me than Jayce ever was. It's nice sometimes, but other times it's annoying. She's been crying when I leave the room and then comes and tries to follow me. Once I leave that room and don't pick her up she loses it. She has finally started saying 'mama' which I love! Ryleigh is learning to scream at Jayce when she doesn't want him doing something to her. It's kinda funny, but oh my gosh she can scream! She can finally drink out of a sippy cup, but really enjoys drinking out of a straw. She drinks more when she drinks from a straw. She can say quite a few things. She loves to say "daddy" and it's soooo cute to hear her say it. I've got to get it on video so that we can remember it forever. She accentuates it. It's more like "Da-Deeeee." Here's a list of things that she can say:
Mama, Ju (for juice), nana(for banana), Daddy, Bu-bal(for football), Ja-a(for Jayce), ahh-duh(all done), Buh(for Buzz Lightyear), taa-tu(for thank you), up, and uh-oh . I can't remember any of the other things she can say right now. I will update it if I can remember more.
She can sign "all done" and "more". She can also tell you what a cow, lion, and chicken says. She also grunts when she wants anything that you have...like food or drink or your phone. :) She loves loves loves to pretend to talk on the phone. She loves to be outside. She loves to be on the trampoline "jumping" with her brother. She of course doesn't really jump, but she really thinks she is. She just bounces up and down as her brother jumps all around her.
She is a pretty good eater except for veggies. I can not for the life of me get her to eat veggies. The only thing she will eat is a sweet potato. She spits everything else out. She loves fruit though and she loves meat. Maybe one day I will get this girl to like eating veggies. Anyways...that's it for now. I'll try to keep up with what's going on with my RyRy a little better. Oh how I love that precious baby girl!!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
Ryleigh is too cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
Post a Comment