Jayce is really into rocking babies and putting things to bed. I find him sometimes in Ryleigh's room rocking his Buzz Lightyear and then a few minutes later I will find Buzz in Ryleigh's bed and Jayce will tell me that he put Buzz night night.
So, yesterday morning Ryleigh was taking a nap and I was in the shower. Jayce came into the bathroom and told me that he put Buzz to bed. The first thing I thought was that he went into Ryleigh's room and threw Buzz into her bed. Luckily he didn't. I asked him if he put Buzz to bed in HIS bed and he told me yes. Phew! I was very relieved. So I didn't think much about it, but after I got out of the shower I walked past Jayce's room and saw that his door was closed. I also heard his noise maker on so I decided to go into this room. Not only had he put Buzz to bed, he turned on his noise maker for Buzz and he gave Buzz his blankey. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I didn't think at the time to take any pictures. But I swear it was the cutest thing ever!!!! I walked out into the living room and asked him, "where's Buzz?" and he said, "Buzz is night night Mommy."
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
ahhh....too cute!
What a sweet story!
AWWWW....that's adorable!
Post a Comment