This past weekend we got to go to Sea World! Layne's dad had a conference this past weekend in San Antonio and so his parents asked us if we would like to go to and stay with them. It was an awesome hotel and so we said of course! While we were there, we got to go to Sea World. I had never been before and so I think that I was the most excited :) I told Jayce that morning that we were going to go and see some really big fish and he was ecstatic. He absolutely LOVED the Sea Lions and of course Shamu. Ryleigh also enjoyed Shamu. She kept waving to the whales. SO CUTE! We also enjoyed the water and seeing all the other animals they had.
I couldn't believe how HOT it was. There isn't a lot of shade at Sea World, so it seemed like we could never get out of the hot sun. Pretty much going to the shows is the only way to escape the sun. So we tried to strategically plan when we were going to a show so that we weren't in the heat at the hottest time of the day. The kids did great with out getting much of a nap that day. Ryleigh didn't really get much out of it, but she was free. So she just enjoyed being with us :) Jayce had an absolute blast and he can't wait to go back. He was free also which was great! Layne's mom found a coupon in the newspaper the week before we went and so we got to buy adult tickets at a child's price and it was also good for TWO days! So we get to go back again. They don't expire until January so this Fall we will be going back for sure!!! I will be so glad to see everything when it's not quite so hot.







The sea lion show was so cute! Jayce kept his eyes on them the whole time! He was even laughing a couple times. So cute!











Jayce was in awe of those huge whales! He was so tired, but he kept his eyes on them. When it was over he crashed in the stroller.
I don't know if you can see Ryleigh's expression, but she's looking at that penguin like, "what the heck is that and why are you so close to me!?"










4 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! Burst out laughing at the picture of Ryleigh looking at that penguin, it's really funny. Glad Jayce enjoyed the shows so much. Going back in the fall is a good idea...maybe some of the heat will go away then!
HOW FUN!!! I bet they loved it!! It was on our list of "to do's" this summer but we never made it. Maybe a fall trip. Glad you guys had a blast.
hahaha Ryleigh look at that penguin is priceless! Watching the shows at Seaworld is awesome!
Great Pics!!! They are getting soooo big!!
Post a Comment