Ryleigh has been working hard at practicing her walking. She started with just going into the kitchen and standing up and sitting down on the tile floor. She would act like she was falling and then stand back up. She thought she was absolutely hilarious!! I would laugh so hard tears would come out of my eyes! I didn't get any video of that, but we did get some video of her doing some walking. She can't go far yet, but it won't take her long to master it. I am so proud of her! Jayce loves to watch her walk. When she stands up and walks he yells to me, "MOMMY!!! Ryleigh is standing! MOMMY! Ryleigh is WALKING!!!!!" He is just as amazed as we are to see her walk. It's so cute to see how much he loves her!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
YAY, Ry! Look at her go! You'll be chasing after her in no time! :)
YAY!!! I LOVE watching them master the walk!!! Soooo cute!!!
Way to go Ryleigh! I love watching little ones when they're learning to walk, it's just too cute!
I CAN'T BELIEVE it! She's getting so good at it! Now you're gonna be really busy chasing after TWO!
Post a Comment