There is a new place that has just opened and it has become our absolute favorite place to go! It's called Bouncin Bears. It's an open jump place. It's sorta like Pump It Up, but mostly has open jump times instead of mostly party times. It's got the best bounce houses ever! And the coolest thing about is that they have bounce houses for Ryleigh's age! How awesome is that?!!? They really encourage parents to play with their kids which I think is so fun! Jayce LOVES it when I go down the slide with him or do any of the obstacle courses with him. Ryleigh also loves being able to go to the same places as her big brother. It's such an awesome place for the family go to. Also it's not very expensive! They don't charge the adults at all. So you only have to pay for the kids. Any child under the age of 2 is FREE, so for us it's not bad at all! I like cheap fun! :) Here's some pictures of our new favorite place!













Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

3 comments:
Ooooh....I need to come visit and go to that! Looks like fun!
How fun! Let us know next time you go, we'd love to join you! Abigail loves bouncies!
i heard about this coming to the area- excited to hear it's open! maybe we'll have to make a trip over there-looks great!
Post a Comment