Monday, August 9, 2010

Reading to Sissy






Ryleigh loves to read and Jayce not so much. He will read when I'm reading to Ryleigh, but other than that, he doesn't just pick up a book to read it. Ryleigh will bring me a book so that I can read it to her. Tonight, while I was at the grocery store, Layne captured Jayce reading to his baby sister!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT?!!? I love it. He was reading her some of his minature books that are all about Disney Movies. He loves them so much! If I had to guess he was reading her a book about "Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue" as he would call it. Such sweet pictures of my sweet babies!

3 comments:

ashley said...

How precious! I love how much your kiddos love each other!

Jen said...

That is so precious Kristyn!

Lacey said...

Awww...love that sibbling bond. Sweet boy reading to his sissy!!