A few weeks ago we went up to Gospel Lakes while Daddy was finishing up a video shoot. Layne is making a video for them and so we wanted to have some fun while he was there. Gospel Lakes is a really neat place! It's a Christian camp that was started for kids who come from low-income families. It has now expanded to more than that. But they have archery, horseback riding, paddle boating, soccer, fishing, and I'm sure more. But we took advantage of their playground, the lake, horses and just being outside on a super nice day! I also brought the kids the colored bubbles that day. I thought they'd be a great idea, and they would be if you didn't have to go anywhere. I really didn't have any idea what they'd be like. Oh my....they get color all over everything. Luckily they come out when you wash the clothes and hands and feet and legs and shoes.... :) But still such a mess! The owner of the camp also gave Jayce and Ryleigh a bucket of rocks to throw into the lake. So much fun for them!!!! They probably would have done that all day too :) Anyways, while we were there they let the kids ride the horses. It was so neat! Jayce LOVED it....Ryleigh did it once, and then she was done. I'm pretty sure that Jayce would have stayed on the horse all day if we let him.











2 comments:
They are growing up so fast!
I LOVE that pic of Jayce close-up on the horse! Frame it! So much fun!!!
Post a Comment