Last week Jayce went to Pirate Camp at The Little Gym. About a month ago, Groupon was offering a discounted rate for one week at camp. So my wonderful mother-in-law bought two...one for Jayce and one for my nephew Noah. Noah was coming into town and so we thought that would be something fun for Jayce and Noah to do together! They really loved it!! And they did great while there. It was three hours every day. While they were there, they did a craft, had snack and lots of gymnastics activities. They enjoyed every minute of it!
Look at those two cuties!!! And check out their shirts that I made them! :)
I am so loving my new silhouette sd machine!! They say "Arrr matey!"
And check out Jayce's NEW BIG BOY BED!!!!
He loves loves loves it!!! For about the first week he would run to his room if we had left the house and check to make sure that his big bed was still there. It was very cute!!
In honor of Jayce's new big bed, he got to have his cousin Noah spend the night. It was his first sleep over ever! They did GREAT!!!! I don't even think they talked when they went to bed. Just went right to sleep. Such GOOD boys!!!









1 comments:
Ahhhh, Jayce is getting to be such a big boy. A big boy bed, sleep overs, camps. Please stop time!!!! I remember you and I on the phone one night discussing boy names for your baby on the way. I remember it so specifically... I was bathing Caitlyn at the time at our apartment.
LOVE the big boy bed... so glad the bed is completly worth the gash to Jayce's forehead in his opinion. :O)
Post a Comment