Okay, so I'm about a week late, but we've been super busy with the whole moving thing.......
So last Thursday Ryleigh, my sweet sweet princess, turned T-W-O!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Oh how I love this girl sooooo much!!! She has been looking forward to turning two for a while! For several weeks she talked about her Dora birthday party and how she was very excited! We did her party with the whole extended family the weekend before her birthday and then just us/grandparents on her actual birthday. We were also lucky to have our nephews there for her actual birthday too!
So my two year old is very awesome! She talks like a 3 yr old....not kidding at all!!! She says complete sentences and words I have no idea where she learned. She probably has 200-300 words in her vocabulary. She can count to 15. She knows LOTS of songs! She can sing all of "The ABC Song", "Jesus Loves Me", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "5 Little Monkeys", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "The B-I-B-L-E". She even knows parts of "I will follow you" by Chris Tomlin. So cute to hear her sing that one!!! Oh I know I need to video her singing but I swear every time I try she stops totally! But we have lots of family to vouch for her singing :) She knows lots of colors: blue, pink, purple, orange, green, yellow, and sometimes red. She LOVES to read books!!! She loves Dora the Explorer! She runs through the house searching for her brother or anything else she wants. She asks me all the time to hold her hand and it just melts my heart!!!! She is still an absolute Momma's girl! She loves to have her finger nails and toe nails painted. She Loooovves the water! She would swim forever if she could! She loves to go anywhere I go. She loves her pink car seat...she loves to buckle herself in. She does the top buckle and I do the bottom. She definitely has a little mind of her own and is oh so cute! We love to listen to her tell her stories and talk talk talk!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ryleigh!! You have us ALL wrapped around your little finger! We love you soooo much!






2 comments:
She is so cute! Happy Birthday!!!
Oh Kristyn she is SOOOOO cute and that outfit ya'll made her is awesome!! She has some of the greatest facial expressions! What a cutie pie! That's amazing how much you say she can talk. what tips can you pass on? Bella could use a little help in the language area.
Post a Comment