Dora is the absolute LOVE of one sweet little girl in our household! She spots her anywhere and everywhere we are! So when we were at Chickfila one day and I happened to see that they were going to have Dora and Diego I knew where we'd be that Tuesday night. So went. Ryleigh was in heaven!!! She wanted to just sit and talk with Dora. It was so cute! She was talking about seeing Dora the entire way to Chickfila. Oh she was just a little bit excited!! So as soon as they walked out we went and stood in line. Ryleigh was very irritated at first when she couldn't see Dora immediately, but she ended up waiting patiently. But after she saw her, gave her a hug and took a picture, she did NOT want to leave her! Soooo we ended up standing in line 4 times to see her.
It was a great little thing they had going on. On one side of the restaurant, they had singing. So Jayce ended up staying over there most of the time dancing and requesting songs. It was really cute. Ryleigh danced some too, but she kept her eye on Dora most of the night. During one of our trips to Dora, she even told Dora that she loved her. It was oh so cute!! Then just as we were about to leave, Ryleigh looked at me and said, "Mommy, I please go see Dora one more time?" It was the cutest thing ever! So I couldn't let her down. Seriously this girl loved it!!!! Jayce did not like or would not go and see the characters. He was a little bit freaked out. :) I really thought that it was going to be the other way around, but NOPE, Ryleigh was all about them!
A couple days later, Ryleigh even looked at me and said, "Mommy, I need to go hug Dora at chickfila!" She didn't understand that she was only there for that one night. Oh well. I am very glad that we will be having her a Dora party in just a week! So she will once again be oh so happy!!!!








2 comments:
that is just way too funny and precious!!! Dont you just love to see your childrens faces light up when you do some thing special and surprise them. I love it even more when they go on and on about it.
You really are a wonderful mommy. I admire you!
Ahhh! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment