Friday, October 21, 2011

20 week ultrasound--IT'S A.....

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to be having another girl! Her name will be Brynna Lynn.  Jayce was bummed that he wasn't getting a brother, but Ryleigh was thrilled.  She said the sweetest thing.  Ryleigh told us that she was so excited to be getting a friend, a sister! It just melted my heart. I'm sure Jayce will get over having another sister.  He will just have to be the protective big brother to both his baby sisters :) 

It took a little while for the ultrasound tech to figure out what we were having.  Brynna was being a stubborn little one and not opening up her legs at all.  But she finally gave us a sneak peek.  Now we only have to wait 20 more weeks until we get to meet her and see who she looks like.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay!! I love girls! Congrats.

schmidt said...

congratulations! just like us! :)

Emily said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! And how precious is Ryleigh? I hope they will all be great friends! I can't wait to see pictures!