Wow....I can't believe that November is already half over!!! Next week is Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be here before we know it!! We haven't really done anything spectacular the past couple weeks, so it has been hard for me to blog about anything. But we have just been doing life :) Last weekend, we decided to stop in at our local bounce house place...definitely not as good as the one we frequently visited in Houston, but it was fun for the kids!! It's called Jumpyard and they have about 5 bounce houses, a parent area, and a toy area. It wasn't as fun for Layne and I because adults weren't allowed on the bouncies. :( But it's not always about us, HA!
A couple weeks ago, Jayce's preschool class walked across the street to the public library and went to story time. Since Ryleigh and I didn't have anything planned for that day, we decided to go too. Jayce really enjoyed that we were there.
Just a day in the life of Jayce and Ryleigh :) My little Diva!
We can never get enough of the park and playing outdoors!!! We are loving the cooler weather, but hating that it is getting dark so early! So we have to make our park trips early in the day.
Finally, we got the close date for our house!! We are finally closing on the house on December 14. We are very excited, but also on December 14, the kids and I leave for Texas! Sooo....this makes for a crazy day! After we finish closing, Layne will have to take the kids and I to the airport. Then he has a couple days to move some stuff into the house. But he's only able to go to Texas for a week, so once he comes back, he will move the rest of the stuff in the house. So once the kids and I get back we should be all moved in :) All we will have to do is unpack. I can't wait!!!













2 comments:
looks great!!!!!!
Fun stuff! Hooray for your new house, that's so exciting! And I love that little diva picture of Ryleigh-she's so cute!
Post a Comment